Welcome To Power To Quit - Pornography
Do you feel like you can't stop looking at pornography? Do you feel like pornography is destroying your relationships with family and loved ones? Is pornography controlling your life?
You do not have to have a life defined by your pornography addiction. With Power To Quit you can leave behind your pornography/sex addiction, and start living a happier, healthier, pornography free lifestyle. We work day-by-day to create easier, more affordable solutions for those seeking their true self.
Our Online Pornography Recovery Programs
Our Pornography Recovery Program is online, private and affordable. It will give you the tools and information you need to free yourself from your sex addiction. Based on the 28-chapter "Art of Sobriety" our program takes you step by step towards recovery, and away from your addiction. It will also teach you how to prevent relapse and future use of pornography. Our program has everything you could find in a treatment center online!
The family is often over looked in the recovery process. While the pornography addict is sinking deeper and deeper into anxiety, depression and hopelessness, the family does as well. That is why we have created our family recovery program. Now the family can heal and recovery from all the damage caused by loved ones pornography addiction.read more
(Online Pornography Recovery Program)
Our program effectively guides you on how to stop and prevent future pornography use. Bring happiness and sobriety back into your life.
(Online Family Recovery Program)
Now you and your family can heal from the damage caused by pornography use. Power To Quit can help you bring back love and happiness into your home.
About Pornography/ Sexual AddictionWhat is pornography/ sexual addiction?
Sexual addiction is best described as a progressive intimacy disorder characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts. Like all addictions, its negative impact on the addict and on family members increases as the disorder progresses. Over time, the addict usually has to intensify the addictive behavior to achieve the same results.
For some sex addicts, behavior does not progress beyond compulsive masturbation or the extensive use of pornography, phone or computer sex services. For others, addiction can involve illegal activities such as exhibitionism, voyeurism, obscene phone calls, child molestation or rape. If you believe you are addicted to pornography or you may become addicted to pornography, enroll in our 28-chapter program to learn how to keep pornography out of your life.
Effects of Pornography Addiction
- Loss of interest in sexual intercourse with spouse.
- Pornography use is a pathway to infidelity and divorce.
- Users become desensitized and seek more perverse forms of pornography.
- Creates higher tolerance to sexual aggression, rape and promiscuity.
- Prolonged consumption by men produces strong notions of women being commodities or “sex objects”.
- Pornography use among adolescents leads to enjoyment with regular sex and dangerous sexual behaviors.
Stages of Pornography Addiction
- Early exposure. Most people who become addicted to pornography start early. They see the pornography when they are very young, and it gets its foot in the door.
- Addiction. Later comes addiction. You keep coming back to porn. It becomes a regular part of your life. You're hooked. You can't quit.
- Escalation. After a while, escalation begins. You start to look for more and more graphic pornography. You start using porn that would have disgusted you when you started. Now it excites you.
- Desensitization. Eventually, you start to become numb. Even the most graphic, degrading pornography doesn't excite you anymore. You become desperate to feel the same thrill again but can't find it.
- Acting out sexually. At this point, many people make a dangerous jump and start acting out sexually. They move from the paper and plastic images of porn to the real world.
1 We help provide awareness to the damaging effects of pornography addiction. Awareness is the most important step in recovery and prevention. Knowing you have/could have a problem with pornography is vital in taking the next step.read more
2 Pornography Addiction is like any other addiction. Getting the proper help and recovery through Power To Quit stops the progression of problem pornography use, and leads you on the road to a happy healthier pornography free life style.read more
3 The last step is the most important to pornography addiction and that is prevention. Preventing further engagement in pornography use is vital in recovery. Our program provides you with tips and techniques to avoid future pornography use.read more